Mixing fabrics is fun! We blended the ease of a knit with the elegance of a blouse so you could throw on Verona, look glam without trying. That’s the secret to chicdom. The knit has soft binding around the neck, the hemline has been slit at the sides exposing the flowy fabric that creates the blouse tail. Bracelet length, this piece works to dress-up casual or pair with our PARIS LOUNGE PANTS for laid back sophistication.
Fabric + Trims
- Woven in Japan: wool and acrylic knit with spun polyester tail and cuff
- Binding from Japan
- Knit layered with shirt tail and cuffs in contrast fabric
- Shirt tail and cuffs are attached
- Side seam detail with contrast fabric
- Binding around neckline
- Sleeve is bracelet length
- Shoulder is fitted and body is loose
- Sizing: true to size
- Gentle hand or machine wash in cold water
Like some help with your size?
Email us or call on (02) 9368 1423
Good Day Girl Sizing
Our limited edition clothing is made to order in women's standard sizes 6 - 18. Alexia and Sophie are on hand to discuss your sizing needs - we can even measure your size against the style you like! Contact us on 02-9368 1423 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The following measurements are your body measurements.
AUSTRALIAN 6 8 10 12 14 16 18 BUST
Good Day Girl International Size Guide
For our international Good Day Girls, please refer to the following sizing conversions.
AUSTRALIA 8 10 12 14 16 FRANCE 36 38 40 42 44 ITALY 40 42 44 46 48 JAPAN 7 9 11 13 15 UK 8 10 12 14 16 USA 4 6 8 10 12
How To Measure
The secret here is to wrap the tape measure around not too tight and not too loose.
- Bust - place the tape measure under your arms, and bring both ends to the front. Position the tape measure on the back across the shoulder blades and on the fullest part of the chest.
- Low Waist - Use the tape to circle your waist just below your belly button. Keep relaxed - not sucking in the tummy!
- Hip - This is the fullest area of the bottom at the top of the leg, place the tape measure around your bottom and bring to the front.