Designed and made in Bondi, Charlie Middleton uses premium materials to create contemporary style with a strong dash of practicality and endurance – just the way we like it. Hand stitched, the Tote is strong and has one side leather and one side perforated suede – it’s all about the texture and the mix of it! The opening is unfastened and falls in on itself to create a lovely triangular/bucket shape. A winner.
Design: a sturdy over the shoulder bag with an inside pocket. One side has the perforated suede and the other plain leather.
Material: a mix of leather from Japan and perforated suede from Italy with silver hardware.
- Width is 47cm and height is 36cm
- Strap is 56cm - 26cm from centre
- One size
- Model is 178cm (5ft8)
Hand made in Sydney, Australia
For any help please Email us or call on (02) 9368 1423
Good Day Girl Sizing
Our limited edition clothing is made to order in women's standard sizes 6 - 18. Alexia and Sophie are on hand to discuss your sizing needs - we can even measure your size against the style you like! Contact us on 02-9368 1423 or email@example.com
The following measurements are your body measurements.
AUSTRALIAN 6 8 10 12 14 16 18 BUST
Good Day Girl International Size Guide
For our international Good Day Girls, please refer to the following sizing conversions.
AUSTRALIA 8 10 12 14 16 FRANCE 36 38 40 42 44 ITALY 40 42 44 46 48 JAPAN 7 9 11 13 15 UK 8 10 12 14 16 USA 4 6 8 10 12
How To Measure
The secret here is to wrap the tape measure around not too tight and not too loose.
- Bust - place the tape measure under your arms, and bring both ends to the front. Position the tape measure on the back across the shoulder blades and on the fullest part of the chest.
- Low Waist - Use the tape to circle your waist just below your belly button. Keep relaxed - not sucking in the tummy!
- Hip - This is the fullest area of the bottom at the top of the leg, place the tape measure around your bottom and bring to the front.