Made in Sydney, Australia - delivered to you in mid-November.
A long thin leather belt with two tassels – hard to find? Yup we know. So we were pumped when the good people at Charlie Middleton said they could create one for us. We love being able to tie up our soft cupro Bora Bora Dress or give our Cairo Kaftan a bit of definition with a tassel edge. It’s a super handy piece to enjoy for years and years!
Design: Sewn leather belt with hand made tassels at each end attached with a brass stud
Material: Japanese leather and brass stud
Size and Fit Notes
- the leather belt is 150cm long plus tassels (approx 8 cm each)
- One size
- Model is 178cm (5ft8) and an AUS size 8
For any help please Email us or call on (02) 9368 1423
Good Day Girl Sizing
Our limited edition clothing is made to order in women's standard sizes 6 - 18. Alexia and Sophie are on hand to discuss your sizing needs - we can even measure your size against the style you like! Contact us on 02-9368 1423 or email@example.com
The following measurements are your body measurements.
AUSTRALIAN 6 8 10 12 14 16 18 BUST
Good Day Girl International Size Guide
For our international Good Day Girls, please refer to the following sizing conversions.
AUSTRALIA 8 10 12 14 16 FRANCE 36 38 40 42 44 ITALY 40 42 44 46 48 JAPAN 7 9 11 13 15 UK 8 10 12 14 16 USA 4 6 8 10 12
How To Measure
The secret here is to wrap the tape measure around not too tight and not too loose.
- Bust - place the tape measure under your arms, and bring both ends to the front. Position the tape measure on the back across the shoulder blades and on the fullest part of the chest.
- Low Waist - Use the tape to circle your waist just below your belly button. Keep relaxed - not sucking in the tummy!
- Hip - This is the fullest area of the bottom at the top of the leg, place the tape measure around your bottom and bring to the front.