Made in Sydney, Australia - delivered to you in mid-November.
How comfy are Tees - we love them! But sometimes you want something with a little extra ooomph - Hello Tangier Tee! We've used the gorgeous Japanese broderie anglaise on the sleeve and décolletage mixed with a jersey on the bod. Comfort and style all wrapped into one. Tangier looks equally good worn firmer or you can upsize it to give more of a looser, relaxed feel. Roll the sleeves up or leave it down town. Elevated staples - tick!
Design details - Round neckline with jersey binding, sleeve hemline finished with a baby overlock.
Fabric - Woven in Japan 100% cotton broderie anglaise + 100% cotton jersey
Care Notes - Gentle hand or machine wash in cold water. No tumble dry.
Size and Fit Notes
- Fitted at shoulder and sleeve with a relaxed body
- Broderie anglaise has no stretch, but jersey around body does
- True to size
- Model is 178cm (5ft8) and an AUS size 8, model is wearing a size 8
We love to help in finding your size, please Email us or call on (02) 9368 1423
Good Day Girl Sizing
Our limited edition clothing is made to order in women's standard sizes 6 - 18. Alexia and Sophie are on hand to discuss your sizing needs - we can even measure your size against the style you like! Contact us on 02-9368 1423 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The following measurements are your body measurements.
AUSTRALIAN 6 8 10 12 14 16 18 BUST
Good Day Girl International Size Guide
For our international Good Day Girls, please refer to the following sizing conversions.
AUSTRALIA 8 10 12 14 16 FRANCE 36 38 40 42 44 ITALY 40 42 44 46 48 JAPAN 7 9 11 13 15 UK 8 10 12 14 16 USA 4 6 8 10 12
How To Measure
The secret here is to wrap the tape measure around not too tight and not too loose.
- Bust - place the tape measure under your arms, and bring both ends to the front. Position the tape measure on the back across the shoulder blades and on the fullest part of the chest.
- Low Waist - Use the tape to circle your waist just below your belly button. Keep relaxed - not sucking in the tummy!
- Hip - This is the fullest area of the bottom at the top of the leg, place the tape measure around your bottom and bring to the front.