Made in Sydney, Australia
Super light-weight with a relaxed tailored cut, these cool cotton pants are classic in style style with enough stretch to make them comfortable and breezy all summer. Roll up the hem for a crunchy casual look, or pair with heels for a more formal vibe. Versatile and classic, we’re loving these as the smart summer staple for every city gal.
Fabric + Trims
- Woven in Japan: Stretch - Cotton (70%) Conjugated Fibre Polyester (30%)
- Centre front button and zip, sourced from Japan
- Classic tailored style with straight leg
- Side pockets
- Waist band with belt loops
- True to size
- Model is a size 10 (5ft10) and wearing a size 10
Makers Location: Bankstown - Sydney, Australia. ECA Accredited.
Care Notes: Gentle hand or machine wash in cold water.
This piece has been designed to last many a wear and season - be assured that if there is ever an issue with your piece, we will correct it immediately. For ultimate longevity we say wash less, repair more and recycle when possible through gift or donation - get in touch with us if you'd like to know where to donate.
Like some help with your size? Email us or call on (02) 9368 1423
Good Day Girl Sizing
Our limited edition clothing is made to order in women's standard sizes 6 - 18. Alexia and Sophie are on hand to discuss your sizing needs - we can even measure your size against the style you like! Contact us on 02-9368 1423 or email@example.com
The following measurements are your body measurements.
AUSTRALIAN 6 8 10 12 14 16 18 BUST
Good Day Girl International Size Guide
For our international Good Day Girls, please refer to the following sizing conversions.
AUSTRALIA 8 10 12 14 16 FRANCE 36 38 40 42 44 ITALY 40 42 44 46 48 JAPAN 7 9 11 13 15 UK 8 10 12 14 16 USA 4 6 8 10 12
How To Measure
The secret here is to wrap the tape measure around not too tight and not too loose.
- Bust - place the tape measure under your arms, and bring both ends to the front. Position the tape measure on the back across the shoulder blades and on the fullest part of the chest.
- Low Waist - Use the tape to circle your waist just below your belly button. Keep relaxed - not sucking in the tummy!
- Hip - This is the fullest area of the bottom at the top of the leg, place the tape measure around your bottom and bring to the front.