A shirt dress style with good coat intentions. St Petersburg Coat Dress is one of those pieces you can wear on its own, with or without belt and then also layer it up over pants or denim. We have kept it minimal with a slight military skew – patch details on the shoulder line and the intricate cuff that sits above the hemline of the sleeve sets it apart. Pockets to keep things organised and a tie belt that pulls things together. March on.
Design - fitted shoulderline using the reverse shine side of fabric as shoulder and collar detail, mandarin style buttonless collar, covered front placket, sleeve finished with a cuff sewn above, slits at either side of the straight hemline.
Fabric - Viscose 56%, rayon and polyester 44%
Care Notes - Gentle hand or machine wash in cold water. No tumble dry.
Size and Fit Notes
- Fitted yet relaxed tailored style
- Fabric has no stretch
- True to size
- Model is 178cm (5ft8) and an AUS size 8, model is wearing a size 8
Made in Sydney, Australia
For any sizing help please Email us or call on (02) 9368 1423
Good Day Girl Sizing
Our limited edition clothing is made to order in women's standard sizes 6 - 18. Alexia and Sophie are on hand to discuss your sizing needs - we can even measure your size against the style you like! Contact us on 02-9368 1423 or email@example.com
The following measurements are your body measurements.
AUSTRALIAN 6 8 10 12 14 16 18 BUST
Good Day Girl International Size Guide
For our international Good Day Girls, please refer to the following sizing conversions.
AUSTRALIA 8 10 12 14 16 FRANCE 36 38 40 42 44 ITALY 40 42 44 46 48 JAPAN 7 9 11 13 15 UK 8 10 12 14 16 USA 4 6 8 10 12
How To Measure
The secret here is to wrap the tape measure around not too tight and not too loose.
- Bust - place the tape measure under your arms, and bring both ends to the front. Position the tape measure on the back across the shoulder blades and on the fullest part of the chest.
- Low Waist - Use the tape to circle your waist just below your belly button. Keep relaxed - not sucking in the tummy!
- Hip - This is the fullest area of the bottom at the top of the leg, place the tape measure around your bottom and bring to the front.