Super soft with stretch, Portofino will have you cruising through summer. If you loved our Milano or London pants of last season, you'll love these. We have stripped off the front waistband so its nice and flat, we've kept the back elastic as it just works for a great fit and we have washed them in a stonewash to make them worn-in and comfy - without all the effort. The summer jean!
- Cropped leg above ankle
- Clean flat front at waist
- Elastic at the back waistband for a great fit
- Button and zip at centre front
- Belt loops
- Front pockets have been sewn down with stitch detailing
Fabric + Trims
- Fabric has been washed to get a soft effect
- Woven in Japan: 95% Cotton & 5% Polyurethane dyed gabardine (stretch)
- Button and YKK zip from Japan
- Easy fit with elastic at back waistband
- Relaxed through the leg
- Fit is true to size
- Model is 180cm (5ft9) and an AUS size 10, model is wearing a size 8
- Gentle hand or machine wash in cold water.
Like some help with your size?
Email us or call on (02) 9368 1423
Good Day Girl Sizing
Our limited edition clothing is made to order in women's standard sizes 6 - 18. Alexia and Sophie are on hand to discuss your sizing needs - we can even measure your size against the style you like! Contact us on 02-9368 1423 or email@example.com
The following measurements are your body measurements.
AUSTRALIAN 6 8 10 12 14 16 18 BUST
Good Day Girl International Size Guide
For our international Good Day Girls, please refer to the following sizing conversions.
AUSTRALIA 8 10 12 14 16 FRANCE 36 38 40 42 44 ITALY 40 42 44 46 48 JAPAN 7 9 11 13 15 UK 8 10 12 14 16 USA 4 6 8 10 12
How To Measure
The secret here is to wrap the tape measure around not too tight and not too loose.
- Bust - place the tape measure under your arms, and bring both ends to the front. Position the tape measure on the back across the shoulder blades and on the fullest part of the chest.
- Low Waist - Use the tape to circle your waist just below your belly button. Keep relaxed - not sucking in the tummy!
- Hip - This is the fullest area of the bottom at the top of the leg, place the tape measure around your bottom and bring to the front.