Made in Sydney, Australia. Delivery early May.
Ahoy ma'hearties! Penzance be yer go-t' cool weather wonder. Itâs a similar build t' our sailor top (Riviera) o' summer but th' fabric has a distinctive sweatshirt feel on th' reverse â makin' it a perfect weight â substantial nah bulky. It also has th' added ooph o' spandex so thar be high-stretch qualities ready fer high seas antics. Penzance top be fine booty. Arrrr rrrr rrrr. (anyone up for pirate translation go here)
Design - scooped out boat neck with stripe bind detail, boxy shape in the body with long sleeves, same length at hem from front to back.
Fabric - stretch cotton 95% cotton and 5% spandex (non fleece sweat shirting)
Care Notes: Gentle hand or machine wash in cold water. No tumble dry.
- Fitted style but fabric has good stretch
- True to size (if you want to wear it oversized go up a size)
- Model is 178cm (5ft8) and an AUS size 8, model is wearing a size 8
Made in Sydney, Australia.
For any sizing help please Email us or call on (02) 9368 1423
Good Day Girl Sizing
Our limited edition clothing is made to order in women's standard sizes 6 - 18. Alexia and Sophie are on hand to discuss your sizing needs - we can even measure your size against the style you like! Contact us on 02-9368 1423 or email@example.com
The following measurements are your body measurements.
AUSTRALIAN 6 8 10 12 14 16 18 BUST
Good Day Girl International Size Guide
For our international Good Day Girls, please refer to the following sizing conversions.
AUSTRALIA 8 10 12 14 16 FRANCE 36 38 40 42 44 ITALY 40 42 44 46 48 JAPAN 7 9 11 13 15 UK 8 10 12 14 16 USA 4 6 8 10 12
How To Measure
The secret here is to wrap the tape measure around not too tight and not too loose.
- Bust - place the tape measure under your arms, and bring both ends to the front. Position the tape measure on the back across the shoulder blades and on the fullest part of the chest.
- Low Waist - Use the tape to circle your waist just below your belly button. Keep relaxed - not sucking in the tummy!
- Hip - This is the fullest area of the bottom at the top of the leg, place the tape measure around your bottom and bring to the front.