Made in Sydney, Australia - delivered to you early May.
Long and firm - that's the idea of Parma, the Pencil Skirt. This thexy number looks incredible with a heel and some netted legwear from Swedish Stockings. The check fabric has been woven to give a gorgeous sheen and the skirt is fully lined. A split up the back of the skirt enables good stride and the clean waistline removes any bulk from a band. Wears a shirt well or the Nagoya Jacket takes it to a heightened level. It's a classic pencil skirt that will be a well worn asset in your wardrobe for seasons to come.
Fabric + Trims
- Woven in Japan: Tweed Polyester (65%), Cotton (20%), Rayon (15%)
- Lining: Polyester
- Zip made in Japan
- Classic long line pencil skirt
- Fully lined
- Centre back zip
- Pockets on each side
- Split on back hem
- Sizing: on the generous size (we are happy to measure up for you!)
- Model wears a size 10 and is 5ft8 and a AUS size 8
- As it's fully lined, Dry Clean only
Like some help with your size? Email us or call on (02) 9368 1423
Good Day Girl Sizing
Our limited edition clothing is made to order in women's standard sizes 6 - 18. Alexia and Sophie are on hand to discuss your sizing needs - we can even measure your size against the style you like! Contact us on 02-9368 1423 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The following measurements are your body measurements.
AUSTRALIAN 6 8 10 12 14 16 18 BUST
Good Day Girl International Size Guide
For our international Good Day Girls, please refer to the following sizing conversions.
AUSTRALIA 8 10 12 14 16 FRANCE 36 38 40 42 44 ITALY 40 42 44 46 48 JAPAN 7 9 11 13 15 UK 8 10 12 14 16 USA 4 6 8 10 12
How To Measure
The secret here is to wrap the tape measure around not too tight and not too loose.
- Bust - place the tape measure under your arms, and bring both ends to the front. Position the tape measure on the back across the shoulder blades and on the fullest part of the chest.
- Low Waist - Use the tape to circle your waist just below your belly button. Keep relaxed - not sucking in the tummy!
- Hip - This is the fullest area of the bottom at the top of the leg, place the tape measure around your bottom and bring to the front.