“Lounge” - to go or move in a leisurely, indolent manner; to saunter. Tick, tick, tick. Paris is a wide leg pant cut from a woven fabric that is both drapey and functional. The side seams have been glitter-a-tied by a thin colour-on-colour piping for the ultimate nonchalance. Pair these stunners with a simple knit to let the silhouette do the talking or be brave and wear with a long line tunic, hello OSAKA.
Fabric + Trims
- Woven in Japan: microfibre, rayon and polyester
- Button, zips and metallic piping from Japan
- Flowing wide leg style
- Metallic navy piping down side seams
- Pockets on either side
- Button and zip at centre front
- Loose tailoring
- Waistband sits at waist
- Relaxed through the leg
- Fit is true to size
- Model wearing a size 8, coming up a little cropped
- Gentle hand or machine wash in cold water.
Like some help with your size?
Email us or call on (02) 9368 1423
Good Day Girl Sizing
Our limited edition clothing is made to order in women's standard sizes 6 - 18. Alexia and Sophie are on hand to discuss your sizing needs - we can even measure your size against the style you like! Contact us on 02-9368 1423 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The following measurements are your body measurements.
AUSTRALIAN 6 8 10 12 14 16 18 BUST
Good Day Girl International Size Guide
For our international Good Day Girls, please refer to the following sizing conversions.
AUSTRALIA 8 10 12 14 16 FRANCE 36 38 40 42 44 ITALY 40 42 44 46 48 JAPAN 7 9 11 13 15 UK 8 10 12 14 16 USA 4 6 8 10 12
How To Measure
The secret here is to wrap the tape measure around not too tight and not too loose.
- Bust - place the tape measure under your arms, and bring both ends to the front. Position the tape measure on the back across the shoulder blades and on the fullest part of the chest.
- Low Waist - Use the tape to circle your waist just below your belly button. Keep relaxed - not sucking in the tummy!
- Hip - This is the fullest area of the bottom at the top of the leg, place the tape measure around your bottom and bring to the front.