Hello perfect travel blouse. We searched high and low for a fabric that you could wear, wash, and always be on your packing list. Oslo’s flattering V neckline flows into an easy fitting blouse with a straight hemline. Turn her around and the party starts. Wide pleats from the shoulder extends to create a tail that can be cinched at the high waist with ribbon. Designed to wear over pants or pencil skirts, she also looks great popping out from a Basque Jacket.
Fabric + Trims
- Technical spun polyester dyed satin from Japan
- Grosgrain ribbon
- Over the head style with soft V neckline
- Long sleeve with split cuff
- Pleat detail on back extends to create a gorgeous "tail"
- Extra length at back
- Tie at back in grosgrain ribbon
- Shoulder is fitted with relaxed body
- Tie brings in the waist
- Sizing: true to size
- Gentle hand or machine wash in cold water.
Like some help with your size?
Email us or call on (02) 9368 1423
Good Day Girl Sizing
Our limited edition clothing is made to order in women's standard sizes 6 - 18. Alexia and Sophie are on hand to discuss your sizing needs - we can even measure your size against the style you like! Contact us on 02-9368 1423 or email@example.com
The following measurements are your body measurements.
AUSTRALIAN 6 8 10 12 14 16 18 BUST
Good Day Girl International Size Guide
For our international Good Day Girls, please refer to the following sizing conversions.
AUSTRALIA 8 10 12 14 16 FRANCE 36 38 40 42 44 ITALY 40 42 44 46 48 JAPAN 7 9 11 13 15 UK 8 10 12 14 16 USA 4 6 8 10 12
How To Measure
The secret here is to wrap the tape measure around not too tight and not too loose.
- Bust - place the tape measure under your arms, and bring both ends to the front. Position the tape measure on the back across the shoulder blades and on the fullest part of the chest.
- Low Waist - Use the tape to circle your waist just below your belly button. Keep relaxed - not sucking in the tummy!
- Hip - This is the fullest area of the bottom at the top of the leg, place the tape measure around your bottom and bring to the front.