Clean and minimal is how we would describe this look. Comfortable and collected is how you'll feel. We wanted to create a simple tunic, that for those who love to get out the legs, can also wear as a dress. The square neckline sits beautifully in the soft yet sturdy jersey while the “skirt” has been cut from a microfibre that will keep its seat. Two pockets at the front are handy Andy. Osaka pairs well with our NYC pants or if daring PARIS LOUNGE. Much love here.
- Woven in Japan: stretch tencel, nylon jersey and spun polyester "skirt"
- Over the head dress, no zips or buttons
- Layered design with jersey top and woven "skirt"
- Square neckline
- Pockets at front
- Tailored but relaxed
- True to size
- Gentle hand or machine wash in cold water.
Like some help with your size?
Email us or call on (02) 9368 1423
Good Day Girl Sizing
Our limited edition clothing is made to order in women's standard sizes 6 - 18. Alexia and Sophie are on hand to discuss your sizing needs - we can even measure your size against the style you like! Contact us on 02-9368 1423 or email@example.com
The following measurements are your body measurements.
AUSTRALIAN 6 8 10 12 14 16 18 BUST
Good Day Girl International Size Guide
For our international Good Day Girls, please refer to the following sizing conversions.
AUSTRALIA 8 10 12 14 16 FRANCE 36 38 40 42 44 ITALY 40 42 44 46 48 JAPAN 7 9 11 13 15 UK 8 10 12 14 16 USA 4 6 8 10 12
How To Measure
The secret here is to wrap the tape measure around not too tight and not too loose.
- Bust - place the tape measure under your arms, and bring both ends to the front. Position the tape measure on the back across the shoulder blades and on the fullest part of the chest.
- Low Waist - Use the tape to circle your waist just below your belly button. Keep relaxed - not sucking in the tummy!
- Hip - This is the fullest area of the bottom at the top of the leg, place the tape measure around your bottom and bring to the front.