Whether you are looking to give more definition to a dress or want to create a higher waistline on your pants, the OBI belt is the answer. Made from a stretch sturdy jersey, it’s a great addition to your wardrobe and can be worn casually or pulled out for more formal tux occasions. We loved styling it with our Paddington Shirt, over Manali Knits, with the Salzburg Skirt or giving the Arecibo Pants a higher line.
Design: classic obi style, has the widest part in the middle so you can swing the ties around. Great fabric as it has stretch and moulds to the body.
Fabric: Jersey woven in Japan 88% rayon, 11% nylon and 1% polyurethane
Care Notes: Gentle hand or machine wash in cold water. No tumble dry.
Size and Fit Notes
- 234cm long and 11.5cm at its widest (centre)
- One size
- Model is 178cm (5ft8) and an AUS size 8, model is wearing the one size
Made in Sydney, Australia
For any sizing help please Email us or call on (02) 9368 1423
Good Day Girl Sizing
Our limited edition clothing is made to order in women's standard sizes 6 - 18. Alexia and Sophie are on hand to discuss your sizing needs - we can even measure your size against the style you like! Contact us on 02-9368 1423 or email@example.com
The following measurements are your body measurements.
AUSTRALIAN 6 8 10 12 14 16 18 BUST
Good Day Girl International Size Guide
For our international Good Day Girls, please refer to the following sizing conversions.
AUSTRALIA 8 10 12 14 16 FRANCE 36 38 40 42 44 ITALY 40 42 44 46 48 JAPAN 7 9 11 13 15 UK 8 10 12 14 16 USA 4 6 8 10 12
How To Measure
The secret here is to wrap the tape measure around not too tight and not too loose.
- Bust - place the tape measure under your arms, and bring both ends to the front. Position the tape measure on the back across the shoulder blades and on the fullest part of the chest.
- Low Waist - Use the tape to circle your waist just below your belly button. Keep relaxed - not sucking in the tummy!
- Hip - This is the fullest area of the bottom at the top of the leg, place the tape measure around your bottom and bring to the front.