Made in Sydney, Australia. Delivery early May.
Sir Stretchalot, we believe! Not much to say than these pants suck on, stay up and give good booty. We found a strong and stretchy cotton fabric that smooths over the legs and we turned to our master Elastic Fantastic to create a waistband that will stay and lift….for those of us who need it…..as is in 99% of us. The narrow leg works well under tunics, with longer line shirts and as a great pairing to Jackets and Coats - we are going to be best friends. Also known by some as your Spirit Pants.
- Pull on pantaloons with a lot of stretch
- Straight leg that is tapered
- High waist
- Two back pockets
Fabric - Woven in Japan: Cotton (95%) and Polyurethane (5%)
Care Notes: Gentle machine wash in cold water. Don't tumble dry.
Size and Fit Notes
- Fitted and are tight
- Fabric has good stretch
- True to size
- Model is 178cm (5ft8) and an AUS size 8, model is wearing a size 8
Made in Sydney, Australia
For any sizing help please Email us or call on (02) 9368 1423
Good Day Girl Sizing
Our limited edition clothing is made to order in women's standard sizes 6 - 18. Alexia and Sophie are on hand to discuss your sizing needs - we can even measure your size against the style you like! Contact us on 02-9368 1423 or email@example.com
The following measurements are your body measurements.
AUSTRALIAN 6 8 10 12 14 16 18 BUST
Good Day Girl International Size Guide
For our international Good Day Girls, please refer to the following sizing conversions.
AUSTRALIA 8 10 12 14 16 FRANCE 36 38 40 42 44 ITALY 40 42 44 46 48 JAPAN 7 9 11 13 15 UK 8 10 12 14 16 USA 4 6 8 10 12
How To Measure
The secret here is to wrap the tape measure around not too tight and not too loose.
- Bust - place the tape measure under your arms, and bring both ends to the front. Position the tape measure on the back across the shoulder blades and on the fullest part of the chest.
- Low Waist - Use the tape to circle your waist just below your belly button. Keep relaxed - not sucking in the tummy!
- Hip - This is the fullest area of the bottom at the top of the leg, place the tape measure around your bottom and bring to the front.