Made in Sydney, Australia
Seriously sophisticated and flattering with external dart features, this dress although not super tight is a master shaper. Designed with a high neck, back zip and fit'n flare style, the fabric has enough stretch to make it super comfy but still firm enough to hold it’s shape. We see you wowing any room you enter in this beauty, and while we’ve kept it long, the option's there if you’re more of a knee-length kinda gal (just let us know...we can chat length).
Fabric + Trims
- Woven in Japan: Stretch - Cotton (52%), Lyocell (43%), Polyurethane (5%)
- Stretch fabric
- Shaped but not tight
- Top stitch feature darts at waist
- Invisible centre back zip
- High neckline
- Soft flared skirt style
- True to size
- Model is a size 10 (5ft10) and wears a size 12
Makers Location: Chippendale - Sydney, Australia.
Care Notes: Gentle hand or machine wash in cold water.
This piece has been designed to last many a wear and season - be assured that if there is ever an issue with your piece, we will correct it immediately. For ultimate longevity we say wash less, repair more and recycle when possible through gift or donation - get in touch with us if you'd like to know where to donate.
Like some help with your size? Email us or call on (02) 9368 1423
Good Day Girl Sizing
Our limited edition clothing is made to order in women's standard sizes 6 - 18. Alexia and Sophie are on hand to discuss your sizing needs - we can even measure your size against the style you like! Contact us on 02-9368 1423 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The following measurements are your body measurements.
AUSTRALIAN 6 8 10 12 14 16 18 BUST
Good Day Girl International Size Guide
For our international Good Day Girls, please refer to the following sizing conversions.
AUSTRALIA 8 10 12 14 16 FRANCE 36 38 40 42 44 ITALY 40 42 44 46 48 JAPAN 7 9 11 13 15 UK 8 10 12 14 16 USA 4 6 8 10 12
How To Measure
The secret here is to wrap the tape measure around not too tight and not too loose.
- Bust - place the tape measure under your arms, and bring both ends to the front. Position the tape measure on the back across the shoulder blades and on the fullest part of the chest.
- Low Waist - Use the tape to circle your waist just below your belly button. Keep relaxed - not sucking in the tummy!
- Hip - This is the fullest area of the bottom at the top of the leg, place the tape measure around your bottom and bring to the front.