Introducing the non-shirt-wearing-girls-shirt. The shirt for those girls who love the look of a shirt but demand the feel of a soft jersey top. Newport is a winner! We have played with the raglan sleeve as it’s such a comfy style and fits the shoulder well, contrast jersey fabric sits on the sleeve and the back of the shirt, while the front exhibits a ‘got it together’ sensibility in it’s navy stripe shirting. Love this worn back with jeans for the weekend. Rancho relaxo!
Design - a mix of woven and jersey fabric, with the jersey on sleeve and back, raglan style shoulder line, neat collar with a covered front button placket and shirt tail hemline.
Fabric - Jersey: woven in Japan 80% Lyocell + 20% Wool. Stripe: woven in Japan 85% cotton + 15% polyester
Buttons - navy two-hole from Japan
Care Notes - Gentle hand or machine wash in cold water. No tumble dry.
Size and Fit Notes
- Relaxed tailored style
- Fitted across the shoulder with a looseness around the body
- Jersey stretch at sleeve and back
- True to size
- Model is 178cm (5ft8) and an AUS size 8, model is wearing a size 8
Made in Sydney, Australia
For any sizing help please Email us or call on (02) 9368 1423
Good Day Girl Sizing
Our limited edition clothing is made to order in women's standard sizes 6 - 18. Alexia and Sophie are on hand to discuss your sizing needs - we can even measure your size against the style you like! Contact us on 02-9368 1423 or email@example.com
The following measurements are your body measurements.
AUSTRALIAN 6 8 10 12 14 16 18 BUST
Good Day Girl International Size Guide
For our international Good Day Girls, please refer to the following sizing conversions.
AUSTRALIA 8 10 12 14 16 FRANCE 36 38 40 42 44 ITALY 40 42 44 46 48 JAPAN 7 9 11 13 15 UK 8 10 12 14 16 USA 4 6 8 10 12
How To Measure
The secret here is to wrap the tape measure around not too tight and not too loose.
- Bust - place the tape measure under your arms, and bring both ends to the front. Position the tape measure on the back across the shoulder blades and on the fullest part of the chest.
- Low Waist - Use the tape to circle your waist just below your belly button. Keep relaxed - not sucking in the tummy!
- Hip - This is the fullest area of the bottom at the top of the leg, place the tape measure around your bottom and bring to the front.