Made in Sydney, Australia - delivered to you in mid-November.
So dear lovelies, have you ever seen a pair of tailored pants that can do the splits? We are super excited about this new style. Miko is cut from a stretchy lightweight cotton blend from Japan. It feels like you are wearing nothing! The tailored style with its belt loops, front zip and side pockets gives it a smart edge that can be worn for all serious matters but also enables spontaneous dance moves....or a spot of sumo with a friend. Great for travel and wash at home. Miko is a go-go!
These pants are also available in black - just ask us!
Design details - classic waistband with centre front button and zip, belt loops, side pockets, long leg that can be rolled for chilled vibrations.
Fabric - Stretchy. Silvery grey. Woven in Japan 68% cotton, 28% nylon + 4% polyurethane
Care Notes - Gentle hand or machine wash in cold water. No tumble dry.
Size and Fit Notes
- Size 8 only
- Sits under belly button (what a great word)
- Fitted at but not overly tight
- Stretch fabric
- Model is 178cm (5ft8) and an AUS size 8, model is wearing a size 10
We love to help in finding your size, please Email us or call on (02) 9368 1423
Good Day Girl Sizing
Our limited edition clothing is made to order in women's standard sizes 6 - 18. Alexia and Sophie are on hand to discuss your sizing needs - we can even measure your size against the style you like! Contact us on 02-9368 1423 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The following measurements are your body measurements.
AUSTRALIAN 6 8 10 12 14 16 18 BUST
Good Day Girl International Size Guide
For our international Good Day Girls, please refer to the following sizing conversions.
AUSTRALIA 8 10 12 14 16 FRANCE 36 38 40 42 44 ITALY 40 42 44 46 48 JAPAN 7 9 11 13 15 UK 8 10 12 14 16 USA 4 6 8 10 12
How To Measure
The secret here is to wrap the tape measure around not too tight and not too loose.
- Bust - place the tape measure under your arms, and bring both ends to the front. Position the tape measure on the back across the shoulder blades and on the fullest part of the chest.
- Low Waist - Use the tape to circle your waist just below your belly button. Keep relaxed - not sucking in the tummy!
- Hip - This is the fullest area of the bottom at the top of the leg, place the tape measure around your bottom and bring to the front.