The tiniest of ruffles with a baby-locked edge sets this top apart as your go-to-under-everything piece. A classically designed jersey body top, it is firm across the shoulder easing into the raglan sleeve and then loosens up to give some ease around the belly and hip. A great layering piece for under jackets, coats and blazers. Fabric is a very soft mix of Lyocell and Wool – woven in Japan, feels beautiful on the bod, is crease resistant and travels very well.
Design - raglan sleeve with tiny circular ruffle across the front shoulder seam and cuffs, baby overlock in same colour stitching on the ruffle. Sleeves are long to be pushed up.
Fabric - Woven in Japan: 80% Lyocell + 20% Wool
Care Notes - Gentle hand or machine wash in cold water. No tumble dry.
- Fitted style yet with a looseness over the belly
- Stretchy jersey so very comfortable
- True to size
- Model is 178cm (5ft8) and an AUS size 8, model is wearing a size 12
Made in Sydney, Australia
For any sizing help please Email us or call on (02) 9368 1423
Good Day Girl Sizing
Our limited edition clothing is made to order in women's standard sizes 6 - 18. Alexia and Sophie are on hand to discuss your sizing needs - we can even measure your size against the style you like! Contact us on 02-9368 1423 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The following measurements are your body measurements.
AUSTRALIAN 6 8 10 12 14 16 18 BUST
Good Day Girl International Size Guide
For our international Good Day Girls, please refer to the following sizing conversions.
AUSTRALIA 8 10 12 14 16 FRANCE 36 38 40 42 44 ITALY 40 42 44 46 48 JAPAN 7 9 11 13 15 UK 8 10 12 14 16 USA 4 6 8 10 12
How To Measure
The secret here is to wrap the tape measure around not too tight and not too loose.
- Bust - place the tape measure under your arms, and bring both ends to the front. Position the tape measure on the back across the shoulder blades and on the fullest part of the chest.
- Low Waist - Use the tape to circle your waist just below your belly button. Keep relaxed - not sucking in the tummy!
- Hip - This is the fullest area of the bottom at the top of the leg, place the tape measure around your bottom and bring to the front.