Made in Sydney, Australia - delivered to you early May.
You make me feel like dancing....gunna dance the night away.....and that's after a full day's work.....in these amaaaaaazing pants. Manhattan brings together a number of design elements that we work towards with each piece. Fabric that is comfortable and can move with you (it's even got a shine), a fit that is flattering and makes your feel fine self, a classicism that can slot into your wardrobe without thought, versatility that can take you anywhere and everywhere and a carefree attitude that allows you to look after them at home. This is your ultimate pair of black pants - we are serious about Manhattan - they rock and they will rock you. Get jiggy with it.
Fabric + Trims
- Woven in Korea: Acetate (96%) and Lycra (4%)
- Stretchy with shine
- Button and zip from Japan
- Fitted style that tapers at ankle
- Side pockets
- Belt loops
- Front zip
- Fabric is stretchy
- Sizing: true to size
- Model wears a size 12 and is 5ft8 and a AUS size 8
- Gentle hand or machine wash in cold water.
Like some help with your size? Email us or call on (02) 9368 1423
Good Day Girl Sizing
Our limited edition clothing is made to order in women's standard sizes 6 - 18. Alexia and Sophie are on hand to discuss your sizing needs - we can even measure your size against the style you like! Contact us on 02-9368 1423 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The following measurements are your body measurements.
AUSTRALIAN 6 8 10 12 14 16 18 BUST
Good Day Girl International Size Guide
For our international Good Day Girls, please refer to the following sizing conversions.
AUSTRALIA 8 10 12 14 16 FRANCE 36 38 40 42 44 ITALY 40 42 44 46 48 JAPAN 7 9 11 13 15 UK 8 10 12 14 16 USA 4 6 8 10 12
How To Measure
The secret here is to wrap the tape measure around not too tight and not too loose.
- Bust - place the tape measure under your arms, and bring both ends to the front. Position the tape measure on the back across the shoulder blades and on the fullest part of the chest.
- Low Waist - Use the tape to circle your waist just below your belly button. Keep relaxed - not sucking in the tummy!
- Hip - This is the fullest area of the bottom at the top of the leg, place the tape measure around your bottom and bring to the front.