Made in Sydney, Australia - delivered to you early May.
Chiiino.....it's got to be a chiiiiino. A staple to our wardrobes and a style that is your weekend wonder. Maine gives good butt - it's cut from a stretch cotton from Japan that we've washed to give a soft feel and a washy look to the colour - it feels as relaxed as you are going to feel when wearing them. Elastic on the centre back waistline gives a great fit and the straight leg gives good style.
Fabric + Trims
- Woven in Japan: Cotton (95%) and Polyurethane (5%)
- Fabric has been stone enzyme washed
- Button and zip from Japan
- Classic chino style fitted pant
- Front side pockets and two back pockets
- Elastic at the back of the waistband
- Belt loops
- Fitted, but fabric has stretch
- Sizing: true to size
- If you like an oversized look go for a larger size
- Model wears a size 8 and is 5ft8 and a AUS size 8
- Gentle hand or machine wash in cold water.
Like some help with your size? Email us or call on (02) 9368 1423
Good Day Girl Sizing
Our limited edition clothing is made to order in women's standard sizes 6 - 18. Alexia and Sophie are on hand to discuss your sizing needs - we can even measure your size against the style you like! Contact us on 02-9368 1423 or email@example.com
The following measurements are your body measurements.
AUSTRALIAN 6 8 10 12 14 16 18 BUST
Good Day Girl International Size Guide
For our international Good Day Girls, please refer to the following sizing conversions.
AUSTRALIA 8 10 12 14 16 FRANCE 36 38 40 42 44 ITALY 40 42 44 46 48 JAPAN 7 9 11 13 15 UK 8 10 12 14 16 USA 4 6 8 10 12
How To Measure
The secret here is to wrap the tape measure around not too tight and not too loose.
- Bust - place the tape measure under your arms, and bring both ends to the front. Position the tape measure on the back across the shoulder blades and on the fullest part of the chest.
- Low Waist - Use the tape to circle your waist just below your belly button. Keep relaxed - not sucking in the tummy!
- Hip - This is the fullest area of the bottom at the top of the leg, place the tape measure around your bottom and bring to the front.