Made in Sydney, Australia. Delivery early May.
Light alright! Our Lyon knit is as light as a feather and as warm as toast. It's a fabric that feels very soft on the skin and wears well as it's own piece or worn over a cami or tank top. We have added ruching (a little gather) to the inside of the sleeve and at the hemline to create an eye of interest, which gives a great finish when worn over a waistline. To create a super-duper twin set (but not) look, the Vichy scarf is the cherry on top. Lightweight fabric can be washed at home and travels like a dream-liner.
- Ruche detailing at inside cuff and sides of hemline
- Inside binding on the inside neck
- Higher scoop neckline
- Woven in Japan: Acrylic (85%), Wool (10%), Polyurethane (5%)
Care Notes - Hand wash in cold water. No tumble dry.
Size and Fit Notes
- Fitted, stretchy fabric
- Fits true to size
- Model is 178cm (5ft8) and an AUS size 8, model is wearing a size 10
Not sure on sizing? We are here to help! Please Email us or call on (02) 9368 1423
Good Day Girl Sizing
Our limited edition clothing is made to order in women's standard sizes 6 - 18. Alexia and Sophie are on hand to discuss your sizing needs - we can even measure your size against the style you like! Contact us on 02-9368 1423 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The following measurements are your body measurements.
AUSTRALIAN 6 8 10 12 14 16 18 BUST
Good Day Girl International Size Guide
For our international Good Day Girls, please refer to the following sizing conversions.
AUSTRALIA 8 10 12 14 16 FRANCE 36 38 40 42 44 ITALY 40 42 44 46 48 JAPAN 7 9 11 13 15 UK 8 10 12 14 16 USA 4 6 8 10 12
How To Measure
The secret here is to wrap the tape measure around not too tight and not too loose.
- Bust - place the tape measure under your arms, and bring both ends to the front. Position the tape measure on the back across the shoulder blades and on the fullest part of the chest.
- Low Waist - Use the tape to circle your waist just below your belly button. Keep relaxed - not sucking in the tummy!
- Hip - This is the fullest area of the bottom at the top of the leg, place the tape measure around your bottom and bring to the front.