It's our fourth season working with the wonderful team at KOCO (Knit One Change One). Headed up by Danielle Chiel, KOCO trains and employs women in India on the art of knitting. This season, the Hand Knit is a relaxed, drop shoulder off the body wonder - in the most amazing yarn - charcoal with a fun hint of metallic nickel woven through. It's super chic and warm. Pair it with Maine Chinos for a relaxed weekend look or vamp it up with the Belarus Skirt to dress things up a little. A one stop piece for autumn winter.
- Straight line of body
- Round neckline
- Drop shoulder
Yarn - Wool woven in Italy (Wool 18%, Acrylic 42%, Polyester 40%)
Care Notes - Gentle hand wash in cold water with a wool wash
Size and Fit Notes
- Small/Medium (Size 8 to 12)
- Medium/Large (Size 14/16)
- Model is 175cm (5ft7) and an AUS size 8
Not sure on sizing? We are here to help! Please Email us or call on (02) 9368 1423
Good Day Girl Sizing
Our limited edition clothing is made to order in women's standard sizes 6 - 18. Alexia and Sophie are on hand to discuss your sizing needs - we can even measure your size against the style you like! Contact us on 02-9368 1423 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The following measurements are your body measurements.
AUSTRALIAN 6 8 10 12 14 16 18 BUST
Good Day Girl International Size Guide
For our international Good Day Girls, please refer to the following sizing conversions.
AUSTRALIA 8 10 12 14 16 FRANCE 36 38 40 42 44 ITALY 40 42 44 46 48 JAPAN 7 9 11 13 15 UK 8 10 12 14 16 USA 4 6 8 10 12
How To Measure
The secret here is to wrap the tape measure around not too tight and not too loose.
- Bust - place the tape measure under your arms, and bring both ends to the front. Position the tape measure on the back across the shoulder blades and on the fullest part of the chest.
- Low Waist - Use the tape to circle your waist just below your belly button. Keep relaxed - not sucking in the tummy!
- Hip - This is the fullest area of the bottom at the top of the leg, place the tape measure around your bottom and bring to the front.