We are smitten for Waterford. A flattering shape that feels amazing to wear. It’s an intricate piece yet with a minimal aesthetic. The jersey top has a slightly scooped neckline and the self band sits at the high waist, giving great eye. The skirt flows from the high waist and is made of panels that in extreme dance action will flow and fly with your mood. Two pockets at the front for practicality sake and a hemline finished with a nod to the handkerchief styling.
Fabric: Jersey fabric woven in Japan: 88% rayon 11% nylon, 1% polyurethane. Contrast fabric is woven in Japan: Tencel, cotton and polyester
Care Notes: Gentle hand or machine wash in cold water. No tumble dry.
Size and Fit Notes
- Fitted yet relaxed tailored style
- Fabric has stretch
- Centre back zip
- Side splits that are covered by front layer
- True to size
- Model is 178cm (5ft8) and an AUS size 8, model is wearing a size 8
Made in Sydney, Australia
For any help please Email us or call on (02) 9368 1423
Good Day Girl Sizing
Our limited edition clothing is made to order in women's standard sizes 6 - 18. Alexia and Sophie are on hand to discuss your sizing needs - we can even measure your size against the style you like! Contact us on 02-9368 1423 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The following measurements are your body measurements.
AUSTRALIAN 6 8 10 12 14 16 18 BUST
Good Day Girl International Size Guide
For our international Good Day Girls, please refer to the following sizing conversions.
AUSTRALIA 8 10 12 14 16 FRANCE 36 38 40 42 44 ITALY 40 42 44 46 48 JAPAN 7 9 11 13 15 UK 8 10 12 14 16 USA 4 6 8 10 12
How To Measure
The secret here is to wrap the tape measure around not too tight and not too loose.
- Bust - place the tape measure under your arms, and bring both ends to the front. Position the tape measure on the back across the shoulder blades and on the fullest part of the chest.
- Low Waist - Use the tape to circle your waist just below your belly button. Keep relaxed - not sucking in the tummy!
- Hip - This is the fullest area of the bottom at the top of the leg, place the tape measure around your bottom and bring to the front.