Made in Sydney, AustraliaOur best selling shirt is the go-to.....relaxed across the body with a fitted shoulder and no darts. It has good body length, with a little more on the back, is totally tuckable but looks equally good hanging out. A classic go-go. If you prefer a more close to the body fit, then go down a size. We love the white all crisp and ironed, but equally we love the relaxed look – out of the washing machine and onto a hanger – chilled to perfection....we are a little anti-iron.....
Fabric + Trims
- Woven in Italy: 100% Cotton
- Buttons: Recycled PET (plastic water bottles) made in Japan
- Classic long sleeve shirt without front darts
- Back yoke and inverted pleat for shape
- Single cuff with a notch
- Stripes on diagonal on cuff
- Shoulder is fitted and body is loose
- Sizing: more generous, if you like a more fitted feel go for a smaller size
- Model wears a size 10 and is 5ft8 and a AUS size 8
- Gentle hand or machine wash in cold water. Soakable in Napisan.
Makers Location: Bankstown - Sydney Australia. ECA Accredited.
Care Notes: Gentle hand or machine wash in cold water. This piece has been designed to last many a wear and season - be assured that if there is ever an issue with your piece, we will correct it immediately. For ultimate longevity we say wash less, repair more and recycle when possible through gift or donation - get in touch with us if you'd like to know where to donate.
Like some help with your size? Email us or call on (02) 9368 1423
Good Day Girl Sizing
Our limited edition clothing is made to order in women's standard sizes 6 - 18. Alexia and Sophie are on hand to discuss your sizing needs - we can even measure your size against the style you like! Contact us on 02-9368 1423 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The following measurements are your body measurements.
AUSTRALIAN 6 8 10 12 14 16 18 BUST
Good Day Girl International Size Guide
For our international Good Day Girls, please refer to the following sizing conversions.
AUSTRALIA 8 10 12 14 16 FRANCE 36 38 40 42 44 ITALY 40 42 44 46 48 JAPAN 7 9 11 13 15 UK 8 10 12 14 16 USA 4 6 8 10 12
How To Measure
The secret here is to wrap the tape measure around not too tight and not too loose.
- Bust - place the tape measure under your arms, and bring both ends to the front. Position the tape measure on the back across the shoulder blades and on the fullest part of the chest.
- Low Waist - Use the tape to circle your waist just below your belly button. Keep relaxed - not sucking in the tummy!
- Hip - This is the fullest area of the bottom at the top of the leg, place the tape measure around your bottom and bring to the front.