Shirting continues to evolve and we loved the idea of the extra long cuff – could be a Wonder Woman thing (Power Stance!). Lucerne Shirt is a tailored style, we fit it across the shoulder but then it loosens up over the body and has no darts. The clean line of the covered front placket plays to a minimal look and for this style we kept the back length just a little longer than the front. White Italian cotton has the most stunning texture while the navy and white stripe feels soft like silk.
Design - a neat pointed collar with a covered front button placket, extra long cuff with one button, a back yoke with inverted pleat and a shirt tail hem
Fabric - Woven in Japan 85% cotton 15% polyester
Buttons - navy two hole, made in Japan
Care Notes - Gentle hand or machine wash in cold water. No tumble dry.
Size and Fit Notes
- Tailored style
- Fitted across the shoulder with a looseness around the body, no bust darts
- Fabric has no stretch
- True to size
- Model is 178cm (5ft8) and an AUS size 8, model is wearing a size 8
Made in Sydney, Australia
For any sizing help please Email us or call on (02) 9368 1423
Good Day Girl Sizing
Our limited edition clothing is made to order in women's standard sizes 6 - 18. Alexia and Sophie are on hand to discuss your sizing needs - we can even measure your size against the style you like! Contact us on 02-9368 1423 or email@example.com
The following measurements are your body measurements.
AUSTRALIAN 6 8 10 12 14 16 18 BUST
Good Day Girl International Size Guide
For our international Good Day Girls, please refer to the following sizing conversions.
AUSTRALIA 8 10 12 14 16 FRANCE 36 38 40 42 44 ITALY 40 42 44 46 48 JAPAN 7 9 11 13 15 UK 8 10 12 14 16 USA 4 6 8 10 12
How To Measure
The secret here is to wrap the tape measure around not too tight and not too loose.
- Bust - place the tape measure under your arms, and bring both ends to the front. Position the tape measure on the back across the shoulder blades and on the fullest part of the chest.
- Low Waist - Use the tape to circle your waist just below your belly button. Keep relaxed - not sucking in the tummy!
- Hip - This is the fullest area of the bottom at the top of the leg, place the tape measure around your bottom and bring to the front.