Made in Sydney, Australia
It’s the return of our elastic fantastic Cali Skirt! Made in stunning cupro that behaves like cotton to keep you cool, but has all the silky feels. Cut on the bias with lots of flare for spinning, pair it with the Cape Top for a match made in heaven, or rock it out with a tee for a casual brunch. With secret pockets on each side and soft-as-butter elastic you’ll be wanting to wear this day-in, day-out.
Fabric + Trims
- Woven in Japan: 100% Cotton Cupro
- Knitted elastic waistband
Cupro is made from a natural cotton by-product. Utilising the otherwise discarded fibres left over in cotton processing, cupro means a larger percentage of virgin cotton is ultimately used. This reduces waste and benefits the eco cycle.
- Elastic waist
- Pockets in side seams
- Cut on the bias with curvy hem
- True to size
- Model is size 10 (5ft10) and wears a size 10
Makers Location: Chippendale - Sydney, Australia
Care Notes: Gentle hand or machine wash in cold water.
This piece has been designed to last many a wear and season - be assured that if there is ever an issue with your piece, we will correct it immediately. For ultimate longevity we say wash less, repair more and recycle when possible through gift or donation - get in touch with us if you'd like to know where to donate.
Like some help with your size? Email us or call on (02) 9368 1423
Good Day Girl Sizing
Our limited edition clothing is made to order in women's standard sizes 6 - 18. Alexia and Sophie are on hand to discuss your sizing needs - we can even measure your size against the style you like! Contact us on 02-9368 1423 or email@example.com
The following measurements are your body measurements.
AUSTRALIAN 6 8 10 12 14 16 18 BUST
Good Day Girl International Size Guide
For our international Good Day Girls, please refer to the following sizing conversions.
AUSTRALIA 8 10 12 14 16 FRANCE 36 38 40 42 44 ITALY 40 42 44 46 48 JAPAN 7 9 11 13 15 UK 8 10 12 14 16 USA 4 6 8 10 12
How To Measure
The secret here is to wrap the tape measure around not too tight and not too loose.
- Bust - place the tape measure under your arms, and bring both ends to the front. Position the tape measure on the back across the shoulder blades and on the fullest part of the chest.
- Low Waist - Use the tape to circle your waist just below your belly button. Keep relaxed - not sucking in the tummy!
- Hip - This is the fullest area of the bottom at the top of the leg, place the tape measure around your bottom and bring to the front.