Made in Sydney, Australia - delivery to you in mid-November.
Made to order business, Citizen Wolf are on a mission to cut the best fitting tee - for one and all! We have co-created a Scoop-neck style that sits firmly over the shoulder and gives a little bit of wiggle room at the tummy, sleeves give enough length, or you can roll em up - made locally in Sydney.
- Scoop neck with self bind detail
- Sleeve sits above elbow, can roll
- Hemline is softly curved
Fabric + Trims
- 100% Organic Cotton
- True to size
- Fitted at shoulder and bust, more room around tummy
- If you like an oversized feel, go up a size
- Model is 180cm (5ft9) and an AUS size 10
- Gentle hand or machine wash in cold water
- Can soak in napisan if you spill your burger....
Like some help with your size? Email us or call on (02) 9368 1423
Good Day Girl Sizing
Our limited edition clothing is made to order in women's standard sizes 6 - 18. Alexia and Sophie are on hand to discuss your sizing needs - we can even measure your size against the style you like! Contact us on 02-9368 1423 or email@example.com
The following measurements are your body measurements.
AUSTRALIAN 6 8 10 12 14 16 18 BUST
Good Day Girl International Size Guide
For our international Good Day Girls, please refer to the following sizing conversions.
AUSTRALIA 8 10 12 14 16 FRANCE 36 38 40 42 44 ITALY 40 42 44 46 48 JAPAN 7 9 11 13 15 UK 8 10 12 14 16 USA 4 6 8 10 12
How To Measure
The secret here is to wrap the tape measure around not too tight and not too loose.
- Bust - place the tape measure under your arms, and bring both ends to the front. Position the tape measure on the back across the shoulder blades and on the fullest part of the chest.
- Low Waist - Use the tape to circle your waist just below your belly button. Keep relaxed - not sucking in the tummy!
- Hip - This is the fullest area of the bottom at the top of the leg, place the tape measure around your bottom and bring to the front.