Water and wind resistant CHICAGO COAT oozes style. You can scrunch this up, pop it in your bag and with the flick of your wrist - presto - it's ready to wear! A great piece to travel with, lightweight and sturdy, taking you from safari to the sidewalks. The handy detachable hood means wet hair is a no-go and with two deep side pockets you have plenty of room for your stash.
Fabric + Trims
- Woven in Japan: nylon, water and wind resistant
- Buttons and buckle from Japan
- Detachable hood with a two-way zip
- An a-line shape that hits the mid-thigh
- Slightly oversized so it sits over your clothes
- Lapel attaches with three buttons going asymmetrically down the front of the jacket
- Contrast yellow binding inside
- Self-belt can be tied around the waist or left to hang through the back tab.
- Easy fit on the body
- Dropped shoulder seam
- Room so you can wear over clothes
- Fit is true to size
- Gentle hand or machine wash in cold water.
Like some help with your size?
Email us or call on (02) 9368 1423
Good Day Girl Sizing
Our limited edition clothing is made to order in women's standard sizes 6 - 18. Alexia and Sophie are on hand to discuss your sizing needs - we can even measure your size against the style you like! Contact us on 02-9368 1423 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The following measurements are your body measurements.
AUSTRALIAN 6 8 10 12 14 16 18 BUST
Good Day Girl International Size Guide
For our international Good Day Girls, please refer to the following sizing conversions.
AUSTRALIA 8 10 12 14 16 FRANCE 36 38 40 42 44 ITALY 40 42 44 46 48 JAPAN 7 9 11 13 15 UK 8 10 12 14 16 USA 4 6 8 10 12
How To Measure
The secret here is to wrap the tape measure around not too tight and not too loose.
- Bust - place the tape measure under your arms, and bring both ends to the front. Position the tape measure on the back across the shoulder blades and on the fullest part of the chest.
- Low Waist - Use the tape to circle your waist just below your belly button. Keep relaxed - not sucking in the tummy!
- Hip - This is the fullest area of the bottom at the top of the leg, place the tape measure around your bottom and bring to the front.