Made in Sydney, Australia - delivery mid-November.
Cali is the home of Salsa in Colombia so we thought it apt to be the name of our new high summer skirt. Cut from cupro, this soft silky style will have you twirling all summer long. A pull on elasticated waist keeps things easy, while the side pockets are perfect to stash your goods. Wear with a white tank or glam up with its partner in crime Cartagena Top. Washable and packable - this skirt is going places!
Design details - elastic fantastic waistband and side pockets
Fabric - Woven in Japan 100% cupro (From the cotton plant. Feels like silk and keeps you feeling cool, like cotton)
Care Notes - Gentle hand or machine wash in cold water. No tumble dry.
Size and Fit Notes
- Can be worn at waist or lower around hip
- Model is 178cm (5ft8) and an AUS size 8, model is wearing a size 10
We love to help in finding your size, please Email us or call on (02) 9368 1423
Good Day Girl Sizing
Our limited edition clothing is made to order in women's standard sizes 6 - 18. Alexia and Sophie are on hand to discuss your sizing needs - we can even measure your size against the style you like! Contact us on 02-9368 1423 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The following measurements are your body measurements.
AUSTRALIAN 6 8 10 12 14 16 18 BUST
Good Day Girl International Size Guide
For our international Good Day Girls, please refer to the following sizing conversions.
AUSTRALIA 8 10 12 14 16 FRANCE 36 38 40 42 44 ITALY 40 42 44 46 48 JAPAN 7 9 11 13 15 UK 8 10 12 14 16 USA 4 6 8 10 12
How To Measure
The secret here is to wrap the tape measure around not too tight and not too loose.
- Bust - place the tape measure under your arms, and bring both ends to the front. Position the tape measure on the back across the shoulder blades and on the fullest part of the chest.
- Low Waist - Use the tape to circle your waist just below your belly button. Keep relaxed - not sucking in the tummy!
- Hip - This is the fullest area of the bottom at the top of the leg, place the tape measure around your bottom and bring to the front.