Made in Sydney, Australia - delivery mid-November.
Brighton Dress, cut from a soft linen cloth from Japan, it's as cool as a cucumber and flattering to boot. Lots of lovely panel work with topstitching details. It's functional with pockets on the front for stashes and the covered zip at centre back keeps it clean. We've made it knee length but if you are after more of a Twiggy summer vibe, we can take it up for you. Just get in touch.
Design details - classic shift style with round neck, panels on front and back, front patch pockets, back centre zip
Fabric - Woven in Japan 100% linen
Care Notes - Gentle hand or machine wash in cold water. No tumble dry.
Size and Fit Notes
- Fitted at neck and shoulder
- Loose over the body
- Model is 178cm (5ft8) and an AUS size 8, model is wearing a size 10 (see Tobacco Brighton Dress images for the fit reference)
We love to help in finding your size, please Email us or call on (02) 9368 1423
Good Day Girl Sizing
Our limited edition clothing is made to order in women's standard sizes 6 - 18. Alexia and Sophie are on hand to discuss your sizing needs - we can even measure your size against the style you like! Contact us on 02-9368 1423 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The following measurements are your body measurements.
AUSTRALIAN 6 8 10 12 14 16 18 BUST
Good Day Girl International Size Guide
For our international Good Day Girls, please refer to the following sizing conversions.
AUSTRALIA 8 10 12 14 16 FRANCE 36 38 40 42 44 ITALY 40 42 44 46 48 JAPAN 7 9 11 13 15 UK 8 10 12 14 16 USA 4 6 8 10 12
How To Measure
The secret here is to wrap the tape measure around not too tight and not too loose.
- Bust - place the tape measure under your arms, and bring both ends to the front. Position the tape measure on the back across the shoulder blades and on the fullest part of the chest.
- Low Waist - Use the tape to circle your waist just below your belly button. Keep relaxed - not sucking in the tummy!
- Hip - This is the fullest area of the bottom at the top of the leg, place the tape measure around your bottom and bring to the front.