Be still our beating hearts…..This fabric from Spain was love at first site. If only we could get you to reach in and feel the texture. We wanted to let the fabric do the talking, so the BILBAO COAT is a simple style with no buttons and we have kept the edges raw (fear not, she will not fray). Sitting comfortably on the shoulder then flowing down the body, she has a great line of her own or if you want to add definition, cinch in with our JACKAROO belt.
Fabric + Trims
- Woven in Spain: viscose, wool and polyamide
- Unlined with raw edges
- Three quarter sleeve that rolls back
- Pockets on both sides
- Loosely tailored style, slight drop at shoulder
- True to size, can wear bigger for an oversized look
- Gentle hand or machine wash in cold water
Like some help with your size?
Email us or call on (02) 9368 1423
Good Day Girl Sizing
Our limited edition clothing is made to order in women's standard sizes 6 - 18. Alexia and Sophie are on hand to discuss your sizing needs - we can even measure your size against the style you like! Contact us on 02-9368 1423 or email@example.com
The following measurements are your body measurements.
AUSTRALIAN 6 8 10 12 14 16 18 BUST
Good Day Girl International Size Guide
For our international Good Day Girls, please refer to the following sizing conversions.
AUSTRALIA 8 10 12 14 16 FRANCE 36 38 40 42 44 ITALY 40 42 44 46 48 JAPAN 7 9 11 13 15 UK 8 10 12 14 16 USA 4 6 8 10 12
How To Measure
The secret here is to wrap the tape measure around not too tight and not too loose.
- Bust - place the tape measure under your arms, and bring both ends to the front. Position the tape measure on the back across the shoulder blades and on the fullest part of the chest.
- Low Waist - Use the tape to circle your waist just below your belly button. Keep relaxed - not sucking in the tummy!
- Hip - This is the fullest area of the bottom at the top of the leg, place the tape measure around your bottom and bring to the front.