Handmade in Sydney, Australia
Bermuda Black is a Sydney-based fashion label founded in 2016 by Marina Roorda. We've loved collaborating with Marina this season - she is a self taught designer and maker with an eye for the conceptual and the nouse for usability.
The Leather Belts have been hand cut and stitched by Marina. Using a brass buckle, they have a solid feel yet fine enough to put back with summer dresses. Available in two different lengths.
- Width is 1.5cm
- Size 1: 73cm - 89cm
- Size 2: 93cm - 109cm
- Black leather
- Brass buckle
- For marks, wipe with soft cloth
- Once a season use a leather cream to keep the condition of the leather
For more information about the belts please Email us or call on (02) 9368 1423
Good Day Girl Sizing
Our limited edition clothing is made to order in women's standard sizes 6 - 18. Alexia and Sophie are on hand to discuss your sizing needs - we can even measure your size against the style you like! Contact us on 02-9368 1423 or email@example.com
The following measurements are your body measurements.
AUSTRALIAN 6 8 10 12 14 16 18 BUST
Good Day Girl International Size Guide
For our international Good Day Girls, please refer to the following sizing conversions.
AUSTRALIA 8 10 12 14 16 FRANCE 36 38 40 42 44 ITALY 40 42 44 46 48 JAPAN 7 9 11 13 15 UK 8 10 12 14 16 USA 4 6 8 10 12
How To Measure
The secret here is to wrap the tape measure around not too tight and not too loose.
- Bust - place the tape measure under your arms, and bring both ends to the front. Position the tape measure on the back across the shoulder blades and on the fullest part of the chest.
- Low Waist - Use the tape to circle your waist just below your belly button. Keep relaxed - not sucking in the tummy!
- Hip - This is the fullest area of the bottom at the top of the leg, place the tape measure around your bottom and bring to the front.