Cruising for comfort is the promise of this long line cardi coat. We love it as you can wear it inside all day, all day. Made from a lightweight 100% woollen gauze from Japan, it feels like nothing on the body but is as warm as toast. The long lapels elongate the style and you can wear it open or wrap and cinch with a leather belt. A great piece to travel with - oh and it sports pockets, oh yeah!
- Woven in Japan: 100% wool yarn dyed gauze
- Semi transparent
- Long, narrow lapel
- Long sleeved, can be rolled or pushed up
- Pockets on the outside sides
- Slightly more length on the back
- Slits up each side
- Easy fit on the body
- Fabric is very lightweight
- Fit true to size
- Gentle hand wash in cold water only. Dry cleanable.
Like some help with your size?
Email us or call on (02) 9368 1423
Good Day Girl Sizing
Our limited edition clothing is made to order in women's standard sizes 6 - 18. Alexia and Sophie are on hand to discuss your sizing needs - we can even measure your size against the style you like! Contact us on 02-9368 1423 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The following measurements are your body measurements.
AUSTRALIAN 6 8 10 12 14 16 18 BUST
Good Day Girl International Size Guide
For our international Good Day Girls, please refer to the following sizing conversions.
AUSTRALIA 8 10 12 14 16 FRANCE 36 38 40 42 44 ITALY 40 42 44 46 48 JAPAN 7 9 11 13 15 UK 8 10 12 14 16 USA 4 6 8 10 12
How To Measure
The secret here is to wrap the tape measure around not too tight and not too loose.
- Bust - place the tape measure under your arms, and bring both ends to the front. Position the tape measure on the back across the shoulder blades and on the fullest part of the chest.
- Low Waist - Use the tape to circle your waist just below your belly button. Keep relaxed - not sucking in the tummy!
- Hip - This is the fullest area of the bottom at the top of the leg, place the tape measure around your bottom and bring to the front.