Made in Sydney, Australia - delivered to you early May. Short and snappy - Belarus is cut from the most stunning check fabric that has a really lovely sheen. The cut of the skirt is very flattering across the derrière and it's fully lined with a zipper at the back. Side pockets for your Minties and sits just below the button of the belly. We love wearing this style back with our striped Penzance top or a simple Lyon Knit and scarf.
Fabric + Trims
- Woven in Japan: Polyester (65%), Cotton (20%), Rayon (15%)
- Lining: Polyester
- Fitted and shaped skirt
- Hemline uses selvedge from the fabric for contrast
- Side pockets
- Back zip
- Fully lined
- Fitted skirt
- Sizing: true to size
- Length: above the knee
- Model wears a size 10 and is 5ft8 and a AUS size 8
- As it's fully lined, Dry Clean only
Like some help with your size? Email us or call on (02) 9368 1423
Good Day Girl Sizing
Our limited edition clothing is made to order in women's standard sizes 6 - 18. Alexia and Sophie are on hand to discuss your sizing needs - we can even measure your size against the style you like! Contact us on 02-9368 1423 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The following measurements are your body measurements.
AUSTRALIAN 6 8 10 12 14 16 18 BUST
Good Day Girl International Size Guide
For our international Good Day Girls, please refer to the following sizing conversions.
AUSTRALIA 8 10 12 14 16 FRANCE 36 38 40 42 44 ITALY 40 42 44 46 48 JAPAN 7 9 11 13 15 UK 8 10 12 14 16 USA 4 6 8 10 12
How To Measure
The secret here is to wrap the tape measure around not too tight and not too loose.
- Bust - place the tape measure under your arms, and bring both ends to the front. Position the tape measure on the back across the shoulder blades and on the fullest part of the chest.
- Low Waist - Use the tape to circle your waist just below your belly button. Keep relaxed - not sucking in the tummy!
- Hip - This is the fullest area of the bottom at the top of the leg, place the tape measure around your bottom and bring to the front.