A neat fitting unlined jacket to give you structure without the bulk. We’ve combined the stretch pinstripe with a soft, sturdy jersey creating a back with an elegant twist. The wide tab can be fastened at the back or brought to the front to cinch the waist. BASQUE works with slouchy MILANO or narrow NYC PANTS pants for a nod to man-style tailoring, yet if you dream of the power suit without the shoulder punch, then pair with our DC skirt for the ultimate power trip. Excellent to travel with.
Fabric + Trims
- Grey pinstripe with contrast marle grey jersey
- Woven in Japan: stretch rayon, polyester with jersey tencel, nylon
- Buttons and slider from Japan
- Neat style two-buttoned jacket
- Jersey contrast is used on back and inside sleeve
- Waist tabs can be fastened at front and back
- Notch in lapel
- Tailored and neat fit
- Longer at back
- True to size
- Gentle hand or machine wash in cold water.
Like some help with your size?
Email us or call on (02) 9368 1423
Good Day Girl Sizing
Our limited edition clothing is made to order in women's standard sizes 6 - 18. Alexia and Sophie are on hand to discuss your sizing needs - we can even measure your size against the style you like! Contact us on 02-9368 1423 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The following measurements are your body measurements.
AUSTRALIAN 6 8 10 12 14 16 18 BUST
Good Day Girl International Size Guide
For our international Good Day Girls, please refer to the following sizing conversions.
AUSTRALIA 8 10 12 14 16 FRANCE 36 38 40 42 44 ITALY 40 42 44 46 48 JAPAN 7 9 11 13 15 UK 8 10 12 14 16 USA 4 6 8 10 12
How To Measure
The secret here is to wrap the tape measure around not too tight and not too loose.
- Bust - place the tape measure under your arms, and bring both ends to the front. Position the tape measure on the back across the shoulder blades and on the fullest part of the chest.
- Low Waist - Use the tape to circle your waist just below your belly button. Keep relaxed - not sucking in the tummy!
- Hip - This is the fullest area of the bottom at the top of the leg, place the tape measure around your bottom and bring to the front.