A summer fun lovin' drop necklace featuring the bilum handwoven disc with silver and rose gold plated discs. Sits below the nape of the neck and feels as light as a feather. Great for all necklines from off the shoulder to shirt wearing style.
- 100% recycled sterling silver round snake chain 45cm
- sterling silver disc (10mm)
- three drops made of sterling silver + rose gold plated discs and a handwoven bilum fibre disc (70mm)
- keep your earrings away from water, moisture, lotions and perfumes
- its a natural fibre and will change colour when touched by the above
Bilum & Bilas is a PNG based social enterprise that supports female artisans develop a wider market for their crafts and improve their livelihoods. They focus on developing beautiful, meaningful and versatile pieces for the contemporary woman, whilst retaining the traditional weaving techniques and natural fibres used in bilum.
Bilum & Bilas operate with slow fashion principles of quality, eco-friendly materials and ethical production.
All pieces are handmade in Papua New Guinea
Good Day Girl Sizing
Our limited edition clothing is made to order in women's standard sizes 6 - 18. Alexia and Sophie are on hand to discuss your sizing needs - we can even measure your size against the style you like! Contact us on 02-9368 1423 or email@example.com
The following measurements are your body measurements.
AUSTRALIAN 6 8 10 12 14 16 18 BUST
Good Day Girl International Size Guide
For our international Good Day Girls, please refer to the following sizing conversions.
AUSTRALIA 8 10 12 14 16 FRANCE 36 38 40 42 44 ITALY 40 42 44 46 48 JAPAN 7 9 11 13 15 UK 8 10 12 14 16 USA 4 6 8 10 12
How To Measure
The secret here is to wrap the tape measure around not too tight and not too loose.
- Bust - place the tape measure under your arms, and bring both ends to the front. Position the tape measure on the back across the shoulder blades and on the fullest part of the chest.
- Low Waist - Use the tape to circle your waist just below your belly button. Keep relaxed - not sucking in the tummy!
- Hip - This is the fullest area of the bottom at the top of the leg, place the tape measure around your bottom and bring to the front.