Hello stylin’ workhorse. This is our foray into a more tailored “pant(s)” and if we do say so ourselves, they not only look, but feel the goods. YAY! We went for a microfibre fabric from Japan that you can wash n' wear and wear n' wear. Low creasing, with good stretch they are easy to pack and also great to wear all day without looking dishevelled. It’s a classic style that is super flattering. We’re loving the cropped length but they can also be worn long. Endurance is key.
Design - sits at the mid waist, classic waistband and belt loops, two pockets at the front, and a hook clasp to pull it all together. Length is cut for ankle but we can change as per your preference.
Fabric - Woven in Japan: washable microfibre 95% technical polyester and 5% polyurethane, dyed double cloth
Care Notes - Gentle hand or machine wash in cold water. No tumble dry.
Size and Fit Notes
- Fitted yet relaxed tailored style
- Fabric has stretch
- Generous fit, you can go down a size unless you like a slouchy look
- True to size
- Model is 178cm (5ft8) and an AUS size 8, model is wearing a size 6
Made in Sydney Australia
For any sizing help please Email us or call on (02) 9368 1423
Good Day Girl Sizing
Our limited edition clothing is made to order in women's standard sizes 6 - 18. Alexia and Sophie are on hand to discuss your sizing needs - we can even measure your size against the style you like! Contact us on 02-9368 1423 or email@example.com
The following measurements are your body measurements.
AUSTRALIAN 6 8 10 12 14 16 18 BUST
Good Day Girl International Size Guide
For our international Good Day Girls, please refer to the following sizing conversions.
AUSTRALIA 8 10 12 14 16 FRANCE 36 38 40 42 44 ITALY 40 42 44 46 48 JAPAN 7 9 11 13 15 UK 8 10 12 14 16 USA 4 6 8 10 12
How To Measure
The secret here is to wrap the tape measure around not too tight and not too loose.
- Bust - place the tape measure under your arms, and bring both ends to the front. Position the tape measure on the back across the shoulder blades and on the fullest part of the chest.
- Low Waist - Use the tape to circle your waist just below your belly button. Keep relaxed - not sucking in the tummy!
- Hip - This is the fullest area of the bottom at the top of the leg, place the tape measure around your bottom and bring to the front.