Made in Sydney, Australia - delivered to you early May. It's plaid time.....nothing outrageous, no Prince of Wales here, it's as subtle as it is beautifully tailored. Arecibo is a great fitting "pant" with a waistband that sits nicely just under the button of the belly. We've added a strip of metallic piping down the sides of each leg for subtle snaz - the fabric can be washed at home and you can sit in these puppies for hours and get up looking like your smooth self. The Nagoya Jacket in the same fabrics works a treat for a matchy-matchy suiting look - or break it up with the plain navy or black. Easy suiting guaranteed.
Fabric + Trims
- Woven in Japan: Lanatec 100% Polyester
- Buttons + Zip from Japan
- Piping from Japan
- Classic fitting tapered leg style
- Side pockets
- Contrast subtle black piping down the side of each leg
- Belt loops
- Mechanical stretch (so a little bit of movement)
- Sizing: true to size
- Model wears a size 10 and is 5ft8 and a AUS size 8
- Gentle hand or machine wash in cold water.
Like some help with your size? Email us or call on (02) 9368 1423
Good Day Girl Sizing
Our limited edition clothing is made to order in women's standard sizes 6 - 18. Alexia and Sophie are on hand to discuss your sizing needs - we can even measure your size against the style you like! Contact us on 02-9368 1423 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The following measurements are your body measurements.
AUSTRALIAN 6 8 10 12 14 16 18 BUST
Good Day Girl International Size Guide
For our international Good Day Girls, please refer to the following sizing conversions.
AUSTRALIA 8 10 12 14 16 FRANCE 36 38 40 42 44 ITALY 40 42 44 46 48 JAPAN 7 9 11 13 15 UK 8 10 12 14 16 USA 4 6 8 10 12
How To Measure
The secret here is to wrap the tape measure around not too tight and not too loose.
- Bust - place the tape measure under your arms, and bring both ends to the front. Position the tape measure on the back across the shoulder blades and on the fullest part of the chest.
- Low Waist - Use the tape to circle your waist just below your belly button. Keep relaxed - not sucking in the tummy!
- Hip - This is the fullest area of the bottom at the top of the leg, place the tape measure around your bottom and bring to the front.