Made in Sydney, Australia - delivered to you in mid-November.
Nice! Short sleeve shirts are looking hot this summer, especially when they are in a lightweight, iron free fabric. We've used the body of our favourite Paddington Shirt which is relaxed in style and added a short sleeve to be rolled once or twice. We're loving wearing the shirts with the collar pushed back a little, so you can open up the buttons and neckline. Looks fab with a little tie at the front or do a half tuck to keep the relaxed vibe going all summer long. A very happy traveller.
Design details - Neat pointed collar, no darts on body, back yoke with inverted pleat at back yoke, more length at back hem.
Fabric - White self check lightly textured fabric. Woven in Japan 99% cotton + 1% Polyurethane
Care Notes - Gentle hand or machine wash in cold water. No tumble dry.
Size and Fit Notes
- Size 8, 10 + 12 only
- Fitted across the shoulder
- Sleeve slightly off shoulder
- Loose fit around the body
- More generous in size
- Model is 178cm (5ft8) and an AUS size 8, model is wearing a size 10
We love to help in finding your size, please Email us or call on (02) 9368 1423
Good Day Girl Sizing
Our limited edition clothing is made to order in women's standard sizes 6 - 18. Alexia and Sophie are on hand to discuss your sizing needs - we can even measure your size against the style you like! Contact us on 02-9368 1423 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The following measurements are your body measurements.
AUSTRALIAN 6 8 10 12 14 16 18 BUST
Good Day Girl International Size Guide
For our international Good Day Girls, please refer to the following sizing conversions.
AUSTRALIA 8 10 12 14 16 FRANCE 36 38 40 42 44 ITALY 40 42 44 46 48 JAPAN 7 9 11 13 15 UK 8 10 12 14 16 USA 4 6 8 10 12
How To Measure
The secret here is to wrap the tape measure around not too tight and not too loose.
- Bust - place the tape measure under your arms, and bring both ends to the front. Position the tape measure on the back across the shoulder blades and on the fullest part of the chest.
- Low Waist - Use the tape to circle your waist just below your belly button. Keep relaxed - not sucking in the tummy!
- Hip - This is the fullest area of the bottom at the top of the leg, place the tape measure around your bottom and bring to the front.