Made in Sydney, Australia - Size 14 & 16.
Sweater dressing blends two of our favourites - ease and warmth. Reykjavik is a panelled dress, cut from a merino wool in speckledy grey tones. It slips over the head and acts as a big flattering sweater. You can wear this either close to the body and fitted or a bit looser and oversized. It's very comfortable and the black contast at the neck and sleeve gives it a little bit of a sporty nod. Great worn over opaques and we are loving it back with our plaid Arecibos for a bit of a faaarrrrshion moment.
Fabric + Trims
- Fabric: Knitted in Japan using 100% Merino from New Zealand
- Contrast fabric: Viscose Spandex
- Panelled sweater dress giving a lovely shape
- Contrast black trim on neck and cuff
- Hemline above the knee
- Size 14 & 16
- Fitted but fabric has great stretch
- Sizing: true to size
- If you like an oversized look go for a larger size
- Model wears a size 10 and is 5ft8 and a AUS size 8
- Gentle hand or machine wash in cold water.
Like some help with your size? Email us or call on (02) 9368 1423
Good Day Girl Sizing
Our limited edition clothing is made to order in women's standard sizes 6 - 18. Alexia and Sophie are on hand to discuss your sizing needs - we can even measure your size against the style you like! Contact us on 02-9368 1423 or email@example.com
The following measurements are your body measurements.
AUSTRALIAN 6 8 10 12 14 16 18 BUST
Good Day Girl International Size Guide
For our international Good Day Girls, please refer to the following sizing conversions.
AUSTRALIA 8 10 12 14 16 FRANCE 36 38 40 42 44 ITALY 40 42 44 46 48 JAPAN 7 9 11 13 15 UK 8 10 12 14 16 USA 4 6 8 10 12
How To Measure
The secret here is to wrap the tape measure around not too tight and not too loose.
- Bust - place the tape measure under your arms, and bring both ends to the front. Position the tape measure on the back across the shoulder blades and on the fullest part of the chest.
- Low Waist - Use the tape to circle your waist just below your belly button. Keep relaxed - not sucking in the tummy!
- Hip - This is the fullest area of the bottom at the top of the leg, place the tape measure around your bottom and bring to the front.