Made in Sydney, Australia - Size 14.
Nipped-in for your pleasure. Nagoya Jacket is a relative of "The Nipped in Jacket" - a style we did a few seasons ago. And it works a treat. This season we've done it in two different types of fabric. The plaid which goes back with the Arecibo Pants as well as a stretchy soft plain fabric in black and navy. This is your go-to travelling jacket. It's unlined, easy to wear and throw into a bag, only to pull out looking as chic as ever. The back has a buckle to nip in the waist, you can roll'n'push the sleeves up for your nonchalant look and layer over tanks, knits, shirts and dresses - it's so light you can even put a coat over the top. Welcome back.
Fabric + Trims
- Woven in Japan: Lanatec Polyester
- Buttons and buckle from Japan
- Unlined tailored jacket
- Shaped to go in at waist and kick out over hip
- Classic notched lapel
- Front buttons
- Back tab with buckle
- Single cuff with a notch
- Tailored but relaxed due to stretchy fabric and its unlined structure
- Shoulder is fitted
- Sizing: true to size
- Model wears a size 10 and is 5ft8 and a AUS size 8
- Gentle hand or machine wash in cold water.
Like some help with your size? Email us or call on (02) 9368 1423
Good Day Girl Sizing
Our limited edition clothing is made to order in women's standard sizes 6 - 18. Alexia and Sophie are on hand to discuss your sizing needs - we can even measure your size against the style you like! Contact us on 02-9368 1423 or email@example.com
The following measurements are your body measurements.
AUSTRALIAN 6 8 10 12 14 16 18 BUST
Good Day Girl International Size Guide
For our international Good Day Girls, please refer to the following sizing conversions.
AUSTRALIA 8 10 12 14 16 FRANCE 36 38 40 42 44 ITALY 40 42 44 46 48 JAPAN 7 9 11 13 15 UK 8 10 12 14 16 USA 4 6 8 10 12
How To Measure
The secret here is to wrap the tape measure around not too tight and not too loose.
- Bust - place the tape measure under your arms, and bring both ends to the front. Position the tape measure on the back across the shoulder blades and on the fullest part of the chest.
- Low Waist - Use the tape to circle your waist just below your belly button. Keep relaxed - not sucking in the tummy!
- Hip - This is the fullest area of the bottom at the top of the leg, place the tape measure around your bottom and bring to the front.