Made in Sydney, Australia
Functional, effortless and super classiqueee - this LA tee captures all our favourite summer vibes. We like to think of it as no-fuss chic, and made from a silky smooth cotton lyocell mix, it has great drape and enough room to survive the hottest of days. Another nod to Lord Raglan means we’ve given more room in the arm for comfort and air flow, while added a fun contrast neck bind keeping the complete look clean and classic so it can be worked into any summer outfit.
Fabric + Trims
- Woven in Japan: Cotton (50%) Lyocell (50%)
- Neck band 100% Cotton
Lyocell is a fabric made from cellulose or wood pulp, it is very breathable, durable and wrinkle resistant.
- Contrast neck band
- Loose, boxy body fit (but drapy fabric so not bulky)
- Front seam comes forward at hem
- Relaxed fit and oversized in body
- True to size
- Model is a size 10 (5ft10) and wears a size 8
Makers Location: Marrickville - Sydney Australia. ECA Accredited.
Care Notes: Gentle hand or machine wash in cold water.
This piece has been designed to last many a wear and season - be assured that if there is ever an issue with your piece, we will correct it immediately. For ultimate longevity we say wash less, repair more and recycle when possible through gift or donation - get in touch with us if you'd like to know where to donate.
Like some help with your size? Email us or call on (02) 9368 1423
Good Day Girl Sizing
Our limited edition clothing is made to order in women's standard sizes 6 - 18. Alexia and Sophie are on hand to discuss your sizing needs - we can even measure your size against the style you like! Contact us on 02-9368 1423 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The following measurements are your body measurements.
AUSTRALIAN 6 8 10 12 14 16 18 BUST
Good Day Girl International Size Guide
For our international Good Day Girls, please refer to the following sizing conversions.
AUSTRALIA 8 10 12 14 16 FRANCE 36 38 40 42 44 ITALY 40 42 44 46 48 JAPAN 7 9 11 13 15 UK 8 10 12 14 16 USA 4 6 8 10 12
How To Measure
The secret here is to wrap the tape measure around not too tight and not too loose.
- Bust - place the tape measure under your arms, and bring both ends to the front. Position the tape measure on the back across the shoulder blades and on the fullest part of the chest.
- Low Waist - Use the tape to circle your waist just below your belly button. Keep relaxed - not sucking in the tummy!
- Hip - This is the fullest area of the bottom at the top of the leg, place the tape measure around your bottom and bring to the front.