Made in Australia
Hand cut and sewn by leather smith, Joel Shepherdson the design is based on a stockman's belt of years gone by. The clever use of the silver d-ring allows you to thread the end of your belt through it which makes wearing it without loops a dream. Made to last using only the best leathers and materials, the Jackaroo will stay in your family for years.
- Cow hide: hand painted in blue
- Clever D-ring allows you to loop the end of the belt under for a neat effect
- Can wear around waist or around hips
- Fits into loops of jeans
- Hand stitched
- 112cm long and 2.5cm wide
- It's got good length so you can wear around hips
- Available in one size only
Like some help? Email us or call on (02) 9368 1423
Good Day Girl Sizing
Our limited edition clothing is made to order in women's standard sizes 6 - 18. Alexia and Sophie are on hand to discuss your sizing needs - we can even measure your size against the style you like! Contact us on 02-9368 1423 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The following measurements are your body measurements.
AUSTRALIAN 6 8 10 12 14 16 18 BUST
Good Day Girl International Size Guide
For our international Good Day Girls, please refer to the following sizing conversions.
AUSTRALIA 8 10 12 14 16 FRANCE 36 38 40 42 44 ITALY 40 42 44 46 48 JAPAN 7 9 11 13 15 UK 8 10 12 14 16 USA 4 6 8 10 12
How To Measure
The secret here is to wrap the tape measure around not too tight and not too loose.
- Bust - place the tape measure under your arms, and bring both ends to the front. Position the tape measure on the back across the shoulder blades and on the fullest part of the chest.
- Low Waist - Use the tape to circle your waist just below your belly button. Keep relaxed - not sucking in the tummy!
- Hip - This is the fullest area of the bottom at the top of the leg, place the tape measure around your bottom and bring to the front.