Made in Sydney, Australia - delivery to you in mid-November.
Shirt dressing with a twist! Cayman Dress has been designed with asymmetry at the fore. The lightweight fabric from Japan wraps and folds across the body with ease. A feel of being slightly undone yet totally together is what this style is all about. There is enough cross over to ensure legs will only be revealed by ones own hand. Side pockets for stashing and the belt that ties to the side. Feel free to add a leather belt over the top for a stronger look.
Design details - Long sleeves with cuff, pointed collar, front placket with buttons to waist, cross over skirt with tie belt, extra swish of fabric at front
Fabric - Woven in Japan 56% cotton, 43% polyester, 1% polyurethane (It's a technical fabric from Japan named "Cool Max" don't let the poly make you feel its going to be hot - its coooool!)
Care Notes - Gentle hand or machine wash in cold water. No tumble dry.
Size and Fit Notes
- Size 6 + 12 only
- Fitted at shoulder
- Sleeve is slightly off the shoulder
- Relaxed and loose over the body
- Model is 178cm (5ft8) and an AUS size 8, model is wearing a size 10
We love to help in finding your size, please Email us or call on (02) 9368 1423
Good Day Girl Sizing
Our limited edition clothing is made to order in women's standard sizes 6 - 18. Alexia and Sophie are on hand to discuss your sizing needs - we can even measure your size against the style you like! Contact us on 02-9368 1423 or email@example.com
The following measurements are your body measurements.
AUSTRALIAN 6 8 10 12 14 16 18 BUST
Good Day Girl International Size Guide
For our international Good Day Girls, please refer to the following sizing conversions.
AUSTRALIA 8 10 12 14 16 FRANCE 36 38 40 42 44 ITALY 40 42 44 46 48 JAPAN 7 9 11 13 15 UK 8 10 12 14 16 USA 4 6 8 10 12
How To Measure
The secret here is to wrap the tape measure around not too tight and not too loose.
- Bust - place the tape measure under your arms, and bring both ends to the front. Position the tape measure on the back across the shoulder blades and on the fullest part of the chest.
- Low Waist - Use the tape to circle your waist just below your belly button. Keep relaxed - not sucking in the tummy!
- Hip - This is the fullest area of the bottom at the top of the leg, place the tape measure around your bottom and bring to the front.