Made in Sydney, Australia - delivery mid-November.
This ancient design has undergone interpretations over thousands of years. The idea of the Kaftan is to keep you fully covered yet cool from the beating summer heat - it does it's job well! We've chosen a vibrant striped cotton from Japan which softens after washing and wear. Worn loose or belted, its a great piece for summer seaside jaunts or hitting a high summer soiree or two.
Design details - Easy over the head, contrast hot pink piping at neck, three quarter sleeves, side pockets, slits at the side.
Fabric - Woven in Japan 100% cotton.
Care Notes - Gentle hand or machine wash in cold water. No tumble dry.
Size and Fit Notes
- Relaxed and very loose over the body
- Available in size 2 (14 - 18)
- Model is 178cm (5ft8) and an AUS size 8, model is wearing a size 1
We love to help in finding your size, please Email us or call on (02) 9368 1423
Good Day Girl Sizing
Our limited edition clothing is made to order in women's standard sizes 6 - 18. Alexia and Sophie are on hand to discuss your sizing needs - we can even measure your size against the style you like! Contact us on 02-9368 1423 or email@example.com
The following measurements are your body measurements.
AUSTRALIAN 6 8 10 12 14 16 18 BUST
Good Day Girl International Size Guide
For our international Good Day Girls, please refer to the following sizing conversions.
AUSTRALIA 8 10 12 14 16 FRANCE 36 38 40 42 44 ITALY 40 42 44 46 48 JAPAN 7 9 11 13 15 UK 8 10 12 14 16 USA 4 6 8 10 12
How To Measure
The secret here is to wrap the tape measure around not too tight and not too loose.
- Bust - place the tape measure under your arms, and bring both ends to the front. Position the tape measure on the back across the shoulder blades and on the fullest part of the chest.
- Low Waist - Use the tape to circle your waist just below your belly button. Keep relaxed - not sucking in the tummy!
- Hip - This is the fullest area of the bottom at the top of the leg, place the tape measure around your bottom and bring to the front.